January 03, 2008
Elliance, Inc. has recently unveiled the newly revamped Ennect Survey 4.0, a web based survey software. Ennect Survey 4.0 features an intuitive design that makes it easy to quickly create and disseminate surveys, gain knowledge and present results in rich visual graphics. Ennect Survey distinguishes itself from other online survey tools with its simple design, enhancing the user experience and making surveying a breeze.
Ennect Survey comes with the added benefit of integration with three other e-marketing tools – Ennect Mail, Ennect Event and Ennect Sweeps. This means users only need to upload one list and can move between tools seamlessly.
Improvements were made based on current-user feedback, and some key features of Ennect Survey 4.0 include:
- Suite of four tools – Ennect Survey, Ennect Mail, Ennect Event, Ennect Sweeps
- Log in, create survey, upload your list, and hit send
- Choose from predefined templates for easy survey creation
- See real-time results whenever you want
- Get rich, visual reports
- Unique Insight Dashboard gives you intuitive access to reports and views
- Exclusive HotPlots show you how your survey performs against others, participation over time, etc.
- Compare-O-Gram lets you see segment and compare results
- Pay as you go at $0.10 per response
- Or, pay $250 per year for unlimited surveys and unlimited responses
The Ennect suite won Cisco’s Growing with Technology Award in 2005 and earned Elliance the distinction of being a finalist for Dell’s Excellence in Innovation Award. These online marketing tools: Ennect Mail, Ennect Event, Ennect Survey and Ennect Sweeps, work together to empower marketers to do more work in less time while providing crucial metrics and reporting. To learn more about Ennect Survey and the entire suite of products, visit www.ennect.com.
Elliance is an e-marketing software and services company serving progressive mid-size companies, colleges and universities, and non-profits. Clients served include, AlliedBarton Security Services, Crown Castle, Black Box, Mellon/Dreyfus, HydroWorx, Allegheny Ludlum, Carnegie Mellon University, Waterpik Technologies, Readers Digest and others. During its 14 years of experience, Elliance has received numerous awards as one of the top innovators in the use of technology to deliver search engine optimization (SEO), e-commerce and e-marketing solutions. For more information about Elliance, visit www.elliance.com.