Looking for a talented Content Marketer and Strategist who can shuttle between researching, interviewing, developing content strategy, and writing persuasive content with speed, agility, and finesse for multiple touch points. You must possess the conceptual engine needed to keep pace with fast-moving projects.
You must have education, brainpower and native curiosity to synthesize information quickly, and the poise to hold your own in any situation — whether interviewing machinists on a shop floor or professors in cool academic disciplines.
Collaborate with brand strategists to:
- Lead and develop content strategy for multiple clients.
- Interview and write remarkable content (web pages, blog posts, articles, landing pages, microsites, emails, white papers, case studies, presentations, video scripts, podcast scripts, snippets, etc.) for client websites, search engines, and social media channels.
- Works closely with clients, as necessary, to understand content opportunities, parameters and overall tone of clients’ brand.
- Create and manage effective editorial calendars.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to conceptualize, pitch and implement innovative content/inbound marketing and social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers to create infographics.
Required ExperienceProven 5 year track record at an ad agency, pr firm or a professional environment for
- Producing bright, persuasive copy fast.
- Writing copy for more than one industry or product line.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing and consumer behavior.
- Become one of the voices for Content Marketing at Elliance by writing blog posts and supporting creation of infographics.
- Work on project in teams as well as alone. Work on short term as well as long-term projects. Be self-accountable and make productive use of time between defined projects.
- Complete projects which are either self-directed or directed by others.
- Embody a journalistic mindset and take deep dives into topics.
- Strong story-ideation and conceptual skills.
- Passion for social media, mobile, search engine marketing, PR 2.0.
- A proofreader's eye for detail.
- Knowledge of IA and UX would be a difference maker.
- Video chops earn double bonus points.
- Nice to have a killer billboard, some SEO page one wins and some longer form pieces (blog, newspaper, magazine), and integrated campaigns.
Culture & Benefits
Elliance is a boutique, agile digital marketing agency staffed by experienced brand, strategy, campaign, analytics, editorial, creative and software professionals. We help colleges, knowledge-rich non-profits, and companies improve business outcomes and build better audience relationships.
Elliance isn’t easily described with typical "agency" labels. We combine West Coast culture (flat and open) with an intensely introspective approach to business and brand strategy combined with design solutions and interactive problem solving. We serve a national client base. Our team members have been recognized with the highest technology and design awards stemming from our distinct culture and approach. We’re recognized as one of the world's Top 10 shops by Interactive Media Awards, Publications such as Inc., Business 2.0, and industry leaders such as Cisco and Dell have cited Elliance as innovators.p>
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- 401-K plan
- Politics-free culture
- Great collaborative learning environment
- Working in a cool office space