Elliance looks to add another experienced problem solver to its team, in the form of an Information Architect / Content Strategist. We are seeking a talented professional who brings the right mix of information organization, content orchestration and brand advancement skills, plus the conceptual "chops" needed to keep pace with fast-moving projects.
You will leverage your IA/UX experience, education and native curiosity to study competitors, analyze/synthesize content quickly, and help the team define brand sandboxes. Clients and co-workers alike will see you as a leader whether leading team brainstorms, interviewing clients, evaluating content, recommending content governance, or pulling sitemaps and wireframes into larger client presentations.
- Create Sitemaps, Wireframes and Content Strategy for marketing websites; they should be informed by content+SEO+brand+goals and create brand preference
- For interactive projects, lead content strategy including discovery, ideation, implementation, and governance of useful, usable, and engaging content.
- Create reusable paradigms and pattern libraries for various industries
- Grow to develop Sitemaps and interactive user experiences for Mobile/Web Apps
- Become one of the voices for Information Architecture / Content Strategy at Elliance by writing blog posts and co-creating infographics.
- Work on project in teams as well as alone. Work on short term as well as long-term projects. Be self-accountable and make productive use of time between defined projects.
- 3-5 years agency experience as an Information Architect / Content Strategist
- Demonstrable IA / Content Strategy portfolio for at least 10 marketing websites
- Bachelors degree or higher — from design, communication, journalism or a related field.
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Passion for organizing information
- Knowledge of interactive taxonomies, labeling and wayfinding systems
- Knowledgeable about current issues in IA/UX industry and has the desire to publish and present in major IA/UX conferences
- Mobile/Web Apps IA portfolio a plus