Looking for a Content Marketer with the right mix of researching, writing, analytical, creative, and social media skills, plus the conceptual engine needed to keep pace with fast-moving projects.
You must have education, brainpower and native curiosity to synthesize information quickly, and the poise to hold your own in any situation — whether interviewing machinists on a shop floor or cool academic disciplines with professors.
- Interview and write remarkable content (blog posts, articles, landing pages, emails, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, video scripts, podcast scripts, snippets, etc.) for client websites, search engines, and social media touch points.
- Create and manage editorial calendars for clients you are working on.
- Further the cause of our clients by making intelligent and judicious comments on conversation threads on related blogs and social media.
- Write compelling content for Elliance marketing touch points.
- Collaborate with team members to conceptualize, pitch and implement innovative inbound marketing and social media campaigns.
- Research, recommend, and implement best practices.
- Become one of the voices for Content Marketing at Elliance by writing blog posts and supporting creation of infographics.
- Work on project in teams as well as alone. Work on short term as well as long-term projects. Be self-accountable and make productive use of time between defined projects.
- Complete projects which are either self-directed basis or directed by others.
- Embody a journalistic mindset and take deep dives into topics.
Required ExperienceProven track record of
- Meeting deadlines.
- Producing bright, persuasive copy fast.
- Writing copy for more than one industry or product line.
- Igniting content through social sharing.
- Strong story-ideation and conceptual skills.
- Passion for social media, mobile, search engine marketing, PR 2.0.
- A proofreader's eye for detail.
- Knowledge of IA and UX would be a difference maker.
- Video chops earn double bonus points.
- Nice to have a killer billboard, some SEO page one wins and some longer form pieces (blog, newspaper, magazine), and integrated campaigns.