Elliance is seeking a full-time Web Application Developer to architect, design and implement web and mobile solutions for us and our clients.
- Primarily, implement responsive websites in various content management systems. Typical challenges include content analysis and defining content types/relationships and view logic to render them; complex navigation structures; custom site search solutions; mini applications; catalog sites; mobile sites
- Secondarily, develop native mobile application development for iOS and Android
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of professional programming experience using a class-based object-oriented programming language (such as Java, C#, C++ and others).
- Language agnostic. Ability to recognize their strengths and weaknesses and select the best tool for the job.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs and libraries.
- Fluency in SQL.
- Understanding of XML/Xpath and JSON.
- In depth understanding of all pieces of a web stack and how they work together.
- Familiarity with team orientated source control (SVN, Git).
- Experience with content management systems (such as Drupal, Umbraco, Cascade, and others).
- Passion for problem-solving and elegant solutions.
- Understanding of how common internet protocols work (HTTP, FTP, DNS, SMTP, etc.).
- You read up on, and experiment with, new technologies because it's in your nature.
- You don't just learn how things work; you learn why.
Culture & Benefits
Elliance isn’t easily described with typical "agency" labels. We combine West Coast culture (flat and open) with an intensely introspective approach to business and brand strategy combined with design solutions and interactive problem solving. We serve a national client base in fields of education, manufacturing, and business. Our team members have been recognized with the highest technology and design awards stemming from our distinct culture and approach. We’re recognized as one of the world's Top 10 shops by Interactive Media Awards, Publications such as Inc., Business 2.0, and industry leaders such as Cisco and Dell have cited Elliance as innovators.
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- 401-K plan
- Politics-free culture
- Attending a conference/workshop/seminar every year - at our expense
- Great collaborative learning environment
- Working in a cool office space
- Adjacent to a scenic river-side walking trail