We are seeking a Print/Digital Designer to work with our creative team leaders on multiple projects for multiple clients. Ideal candidate will have a passion for design and marketing communications. This person values an opportunity to earn career experience through hard work, an openness to collaborating with other designers, and a hand-on approach which will provide ample opportunity for learning and growth with a progressive digital marketing agency.
If you are passionate about design with an enthusiastic and driven attitude toward immersing yourself in the latest branding and interactive design trends, you are the right candidate for this position.
- Portfolio that spans print and digital projects
- Solid understanding and foundation of design, color, and typography, especially as related to new media design (interaction design, information design, interface design)
- Experience with mobile sites and apps strongly desired
- Sound knowledge of how information architecture and interaction design inform the visual design process
- Command of the creative process (brainstorming, sketching, storyboarding)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years of print/digital design experience in an agency or creative setting
- Interest in related fields of art, architecture, product design, etc.
- Self-sufficient, motivated and reliable
- Team player
Culture & Benefits
Elliance attracts clients, team members and awards with our distinct culture and approach. Recognized as one of the world's Top 10 shops by Interactive Media Awards, Elliance defies easy "agency" labels. We combine West Coast culture (flat and open) with an intensely consultative approach to business and brand strategy and interactive problem solving. Publications such as Inc., Business 2.0, and industry leaders such as Cisco and Dell have cited Elliance as innovators. By joining our team, you will enjoy:
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- 401-K plan
- Politics-free culture
- Attending a conference/workshop/seminar every year - at our expense
- Great collaborative learning environment
- Working in a cool office space
- Adjacent to a scenic river-side walking trail